IT/Cyber Security Specialist (m/f/d)
Are you looking for a varied job in the IT industry and do you want to make a real difference with meaningful work? Then grow with 8com and support us in protecting international clients from cyberattacks!
We are looking for reinforcement in the position of IT/Cyber Security Specialist (m/f/d) for our Security Operations Center. Your specific tasks will depend on your individual skills and interests. IT professionals as career changers are also welcome!
For applicants coming to Germany from Ukraine, we provide temporary living space (company housing) for the entire family. If desired, we are also happy to take over the search for a permanent residence. A work permit and other relevant documents will be applied for by 8com.
Who we are
We are 8com GmbH & Co. KG with headquarters in Neustadt an der Weinstraße – in the heart of the Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region. Since 2004, 8com has been an established cyber security partner for medium-sized businesses. We offer our clients numerous managed security services such as vulnerability management, security configuration management, threat hunting as well as incident response management and other security operations center (SOC) services. 8com’s portfolio also includes services in the area of security awareness (employee sensitization).
What awaits you
– You will analyze and evaluate alerts received in our high security area (threat analysis, digital forensics).
– Your daily tasks will include the containment and active defense against cyberattacks (Incident Response).
– You will update our rules and regulations in order to permanently improve the detection of attacks.
– You will drive the further development of automation and data analysis in the SOC.
– Through your active participation you will contribute to knowledge exchange and further development within the team.
What distinguishes you
– You have strong IT skills that you would like to contribute to our team.
– Ideally, you have already gained some experience in the use of common security tools.
– You always have an eye on the latest technologies and are eager to expand your knowledge further.
– You know your way around Windows and Linux servers, firewalls and network topologies.
– You are experienced in using the command line for Windows, Linux and network components.
– You have solid scripting skills in Python, Pearl or Bash.
– You enjoy analytical thinking and find a solution for every problem.
– You master new challenges independently as well as in a team.
– You have very good English skills.
What we offer you
– Team spirit: Look forward to hiking days, barbecue parties on the roof terrace, wine festivals and gamer evenings
– Well-Being: We support you with fresh fruit, a generous monthly meal allowance, massage offers, discounted gym membership or a JobRad with financial participation and 30 days of vacation per year.
– Feel-good management: You’ll find a large employee kitchen, cool soft drinks, a cozy coffee lounge and a rooftop terrace with a view of Hambach Castle
– Intensive onboarding: Find your place in the team through our proven mentoring model.
– Safe space for the future: Take advantage of a perfect environment to continuously develop yourself and grow together with us.
Apply now and tell us why you are the perfect fit for us. We look forward to receiving your application documents. You are welcome to send them by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions? Are you missing information? Then simply contact us:
8com GmbH & Co. KG
Mrs. Kerstin Ball
Phone: +49 152 36405046